The Governors of The Batt School, Witney, are seeking to appoint a highly skilled, committed and enthusiastic teacher from 1st September 2017. This post is for a Year One teacher initially. The successful candidate will join a school judged as 'Outstanding' both by Ofsted in October 2011 and in our SIAMS inspection in November 2016.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to further develop and improve the quality of teaching and learning across the school;
• Well behaved, motivated and happy children;
• A supportive team of staff, parents and governors;
• A school environment in which all staff are encouraged to reflect and develop;
In return for:
• A clear understanding and vision for the Christian ethos and core values within our Church of England school;
• A true passion for, and enjoyment of, teaching;
• Vision, energy and excellent interpersonal skills;
• A strong commitment to inclusion;
• A believer in excellent relationships with parents and the local community.
The Batt School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves the type of work with children and young people, that requires applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post. All cases are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.
Newly Qualified Teachers are more than welcome to apply. Visits to the school are encouraged. Please telephone the school on 01993 702392 to arrange a convenient day and time.
The Batt School is part of the Oxford Diocesan Schools' Trust (ODST) and all applications should be made on an ODST form.
Applications should be emailed to the school office. Forms available on this page.